Saturday, December 5, 2009

Party, party, party!

The twins attended their first wedding reception tonight and had a blast! William was not a happy camper at first, but once he got comfortable, he was flirting and dancing with the best of them. Madelyn enjoyed herself from the moment we stepped into the tent. She was waving at everyone and dancing to the beat like a pro; there was a smile on her face almost the entire night. My babies never cease to amaze me. I would have guessed that Madelyn would have been the unhappy one, since she has historically been the most stranger-shy of the two; but William surprised me as he was the one who burst into tears whenever a new person said hello to him, which is very uncharacteristic of him. Once he settled down and realized we were all there to have fun, he was soaking up the attention and loved every minute of it! As it was a last minute decision to bring the babies, Jason and I are so glad we did and I know William and Madelyn are glad they got to participate in the festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment